tutor comments/ my spaces

tutor comments/ my spaces

by Zoe Bonnywell -
Number of replies: 2

Hello!

This is for creative arts 1.1 This is my first time submitting for assessment and I have a few silly questions if someone could help please.

1. I need to submit tutor reports, am I right in thinking they want my reply to these reports too?

2. I have all my work laid out in My Spaces, can I copy the link to the relevant My Space pages on a Word Doc and upload this file to a folder to submit? So that the assessor can click the link (to My Spaces) to view my work?

Thanks in advance Zoe

In reply to Zoe Bonnywell

Re: tutor comments/ my spaces

by Anne Stenbom -

Hi Zoe,

I'm currently submitting for 1.2 so have experience of one submission so far at least!

1. I've only uploaded my Tutor Feedback reports so far, but let someone else give you guidance on this.

2. This is exactly how I've submitted my selection of Learning Log entries - link on a word doc.  

All best,

Anne

In reply to Anne Stenbom

Re: tutor comments/ my spaces

by Edward Smith -
Hello Anne,

Thank you for answering Zoe's questions, I concur with both answers:

1. Just the tutor reports are needed.

2. Yes, you can supply weblinks in a document to guide assessors to your assessment requirements, and you can place these documents into the appropriate subfolders in your assessment GDrive folder.

I take it when you refer to 'My Spaces' Zoe, you're talking about an OCA Spaces blog? Just want to make sure I've understood this correctly.