Contextual studies (photography) submission

Contextual studies (photography) submission

by Matthew Lewis -
Number of replies: 4

Hi

I should be invited for the Autumn assessment.  As I am due to start my final unit on 4th September, I'm looking to do some assessment preparation in the meantime.  I would like to know whether a reflective evaluation is required for Contextual Studies, as I will need to provide for Body of Work.

Thank you

Matt

In reply to Matthew Lewis

Re: Contextual studies (photography) submission

by Miriam Comber -
Hi - I've just come across this, so you've probably sort it by now, but yes. 750 words. I didn't look at the option of video.
Miriam
In reply to Miriam Comber

by Matthew Lewis -

Hi Miriam

Thanks.  I could only find general assessment info re what to submit, and thought it might have been different with CS.  It seems a bit of a strange one really, providing a reflective evaluation on a essay, but yes it will be written for me too.  Possibly a slide show presentation for BOW, but not for this.

Cheers

Matt

In reply to Matthew Lewis

by Edward Smith -
Hi Matt and Miriam,

Yes, all units submitted for assessment now require a reflective presentation or evaluation, which can be submitted as either a 750 word written piece, or in an audio/visual format that runs for 6 minutes. One of the guided exercises on preparing your submission for assessment covers this assessment requirement, and can be found here in the Preparing your submission section - Exercise: Producing a reflective presentation or evaluation.