5. Assessment requirements
The elements you need to submit are known as assessment requirements. All OCA courses ask for broadly the same requirements. These are:
- A selection of learning log entries - evidencing the connections between your coursework and learning outcomes.
- A selection of creative work - such as a portfolio, or other presentation of your final or strongest pieces.
- Any critical reviews, essays, or other written reports - these can be submitted as written or presentation formats. Not all courses require these elements.
- A reflective presentation or evaluation - reflecting on your work and learning journey as a whole. For most students this will either take the form of a 6 minute presentation or a 750 word written evaluation.
- Your tutor reports - you should have received five or six reports from your tutor, depending upon your course. Please submit these as they help assessors understand your learning journey.