Learning outcomes & discipline specific guidance
Moving Image guidance
Moving Image units:
- Moving Image 1: Animation (MI4ANI)
- Moving Image 1: Setting the Scene (MI4STS)
- Moving Image 2: Moving Image Methodologies (MI5MIM)
When considering the learning outcomes and assessment criteria for your course unit, it is important to know what you are being asked to submit. These are known as your assessment requirements. These will typically include:
- Selection of Learning Log entries. Select between 2 to 3 learning log entries for each learning outcome.
- Selection of Creative Work. Select between 1 to 3 pieces of creative work.
- Any written elements such as critical reviews. Submit any critical review elements.
- Reflective presentation/evaluation. Your reflective presentation or evaluation will also help assessors to navigate your submission. If you choose to include images of your work in this, we suggest roughly 10 to 12 images. This could help you to visually connect your reflections to your work.