Learning outcomes & discipline specific guidance
Visual Studies guidance
Visual Studies 1: Creative Arts Today (CA4CAT)
Learning OutcomesOn satisfactory completion of the unit you will be able to:
- LO1 demonstrate an awareness of the range of contemporary practice in the creative arts
- LO2 discuss the scope and interrelationships across of a range of creative disciplines
- LO3 apply your research skills to explore and the theoretical underpinning of the creative arts
- LO4 reflect upon your own learning experience
For assessment, please submit:
- For each learning outcome please present a selection of 2 to 3 learning log entries.
- A selection of your three strongest assignments, including your first draft, tutor annotations (where your tutor has done this) and any redrafted final assignments in response to formative feedback.
- Your reflective presentation or evaluation.